SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 3 February 2018

Woodland Friends - We Must Celebrate

Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you are having a great day. I have a two cards to share today. Both use the We Must Celebrate stamp set - I love these little woodland creature images.

I have used two different colouring mediums - the first card uses the Stampin' Blends and the second Water Colour Pencils.
 
Perfect Days Memories & More cards were used to provide the angled layers behind the coloured stamped panel. I have also used a set of Paper Roses Rectangular Stitched Dies for these cards. These are not a Stampin' Up product.


 
 
This next card uses the smaller images in the stamp set to create a background. I chose the acorn, branch and mushrooms. The images were stamped in Crumb Cake ink and coloured with Water Colour Pencils.
 
 
As you can tell this card was created to wish friends a Happy New Years. These adorable critters would also make gorgeous baby cards and décor pieces for a children's room. I am currently working on another 3D project with these cute images, stay tuned for its reveal. In the meantime, you can check out the box card I made a few weeks ago with this stamp set here.
 
Until next time, stay crafty
 
 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx