SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 21 January 2018

We Must Celebrate - Shadow Box Card

Hello Crafty Friends

Hope your having a great day. I am so excited to share today's post as I have been keeping this information to myself since December. For those who visit my blog regularly,  you would have noticed a new Design Team Member Badge added to my sidebar.
Todays card uses a tutorial by Bronwyn Eastley at AddINKtive Designs.  Every month I will be sharing a creation using one of Bronwyn's fabulous tutorials. Spoilt for choice, I finally decided to use the Shadow Box Card Tutorial. So much wow factor and the card folds flat for posting! Double Bonus. You can purchase this tutorial from Bronwyn, here.

stampin up, we must celebrate

I have created the Shadow Box with Sahara Sand card. I tried adding DSP to the outside but because I added so many elements to the inside, it became very busy so I have left the front and back plain. The inside back and sides have been lined with Pool Party card. Pear Pizzaz and Emerald Envy card were used for the grass tab inserts.
The Woodland Critters - Bear, Racoon, Rabbit and Squirrel are from the new We Must Celebrate stamp set. The sentiment, mushrooms and acorn are also part of this set. The cute birds are from the new Flying Home stamp set. All images were stamped in Black Momento ink, coloured using Stampin' Blends and then fussy cut.
The banner surrounding the sentiment is from the Number of Years set. I have used the Sprinkles of Life bundle to create the tree and the clouds were created using the Lift Me Up Bundle.
I absolutely adore this card style. The base is simple and fast to construct and uses only one sheet of A4 card. While I was decorating my card I had so many idea's for future cards using this impressive and fun fold.
I have already started on two other versions of the Shadow Box Card. I cannot wait to share them. You can view/purchase Bronwyn's amazing tutorials at AddINKtive Designs here. All projects come with detailed, easy to follow instructions and photographs.
Until next time, stay crafty







1 comment :

  1. This is so cute, Jackie. What a fun card for your debut on the ADT :). It has inspired me to ink up those characters and have a play. You're so talented! Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx