SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Bright Wishes - Blends

Hello Crafty Friends
 
I have been playing with the Stampin' Up! Blends and have got to say I absolutely love them and cannot wait for Stampin' Up! to release even more colours.
 
Let me just add, I am not an expert,  I have not had any formal training in alcohol marker use. So if I find them easy to use then so can anyone.
 
Here are two cards I coloured using thick Whisper White card, an array of SU Blends colours and the Bright Wishes stamp set.

 
The images were stamped in Momento Black ink (to prevent bleeding when using alcohol markers) and coloured like I would when water colouring. The sky and grass are added last.
 
Almost all of my images previously were water coloured, which I still adore and find easy, just time consuming as you wait for layers to dry. Colouring with alcohol markers is so fast, clean and portable! I coloured these two while waiting for my daughter to complete her Christmas Shopping.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today, until next time, stay crafty
 
 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx