SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 9 August 2017

A Stencil from Jar of Love

Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope your day is going great. Only one more sleep before my pre-order goodies from the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue arrive. They are sitting in the courier depot just an hour away (sigh) The new catalogue will be available to view September 1st, so keep an eye out on my sidebar, I will add it as soon as I can. So many Christmas goodies!!!

Today, I made my own stencil using some scrap card and a small Die from Jar of Love. I then used my cardboard stencil and layered in some Sweet Sugar Plum with a sponge dauber onto Whisper White card.


 

Using a few different Framelits/Thinlits in my collection I cut the branch, large heart and sentiment banner and then fussy cut the Floral images.

I used Jar of Love and Happy Birthday Gorgeous for Floral images and  Teeny tiny sentiments for the greeting. Some Sweet Sugar Plum ink was applied in an ombré effect, to the Sunshine Wishes Heart Die cut.

I added a little bow made from neutral Bakers Twine and heat embossed the sentiment in white powder into Sahara Sand card.  A few pearls and it's done! 

Until tomorrow...its blog Challenge day! Stay crafty

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx