SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Hello Friend and Decorative Mask

Hello Crafty Friends,

I have some more fantastic news to share with my crafty readers today, but first a card! 

The Hello Friend stamp set is part of the new heat embossing kit, which is among a few kits available in the Annual Catalogue. 

This stamp set has the beautiful hello sentiment which I have used on this card. I love the font. It also has a partial background stamp. This stamp has an almost trellis look with faded out edges, and it looks great heat embossed and coloured with watercolour splashes.







For this card I have done exactly that. On Shimmery white card, the trellis stamp was white heat embossed. Then using an aqua painter I splashed Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Peakaboo Peach inks.

The large detailed floral Thinlit from May Flowers was used to cut the Peakaboo Peach die cut. Two flowers from Remarkable You stamp set were stamped in Archival Black ink and coloured using an aqua painter in Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight. Sorry that was short and sweet but I was so eager to type the next paragraph lol
 
My news.....I have been asked to be a guest designer during August and September for Just Add Ink! I cannot express how delighted I am to be given this amazing opportunity. The Design Team are absolutely amazing, so many talented creators, and so many demos whose work I have admired for sometime. I get the warm fuzzies looking at JAI DT List. So, its extremely exciting to work alongside some of my Stampin'Up! idols, but also immensely nerve wracking.  And even more amazing, I am one of five guest designers, I will be joined by the crazy talented - Lou Kitzelman, Jo Stubbings, Rachael Lewsley and Denita Wright-Smee! OMG right!!
 
Until next time, stay awesome 


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments xx