SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Hey You! JAI #365

Good Day Crafty Friends

The courier delivered my BBB (Big Brown Box) today so I got to ink up lots of new goodies from the Annual Catalogue. I decided to try out one of the stamp sets I have not seen a lot of samples for.  In fact, searching Pinterest only produced two pins! 

 
 
A friend recently passed a series of exams, so I wanted to combine her card with this weeks Just Add Ink Challenge. She is also a huge bird lover, and I knew exactly which stamp I was going to use. This weeks challenge over at Just Add Ink is a sketch. Check out the Design Teams inspirational cards and other entrants fabulous designs here, or click on the challenge sketch below.

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/just-add-ink-365sketch.html 
 
The Good Vibes set has two large rubber stamps with thin black outlines - perfect for colouring. For my card the Hey You stamp was inked using Archival Black ink and coloured using Stampin'Up! water colour pencils. I have also used the new Memories & More card pack. These packs are such great value for card fronts - I will be able to make a minimum of 46 card fronts for just AUD$17-50 - say what!
 
From the Perfect Days card pack I used one of the larger cards - white with small hexagons and attached it to a  Pool Party card base. The coloured stamped image was mounted onto Pool Party card to co ordinate with the card base and adhered with dimensionals. 

 
 
The congratulations sentiment from Fabulous Flamingos was stamped in Black Momento ink onto So Saffron card. The heart was die cut in Sweet SugarPlum using the heart Thinlit from the Love Bundle (now retired). A little strip of Perfect Days Memories and More card pack was added because it was just lying on my desk left over from another project lol. Oh and last but not least, some bling in the middle of a few flowers.
 
Until next time, stay crafty x
 
 
 
 


3 comments :

  1. Well this will certainly make your friend happy Jackie! You really captured a happy tropical feel with those bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see this set in action Jackie. Love the bright tropical vibe and black spot dsp...Great combination. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I have been umming and ahhing over this stamp for a while - I'm now leaning towards the 'oh, why not'! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments xx